- TechCrunch TV goes live.
- Quitting Facebook: Not As Easy As It Looks.
- When Laser Cat met Team Fortress 2.
- Single Serving Site of the Day: WELCOME TO INTERNET!
- Morning Distraction: Can you identify the TV show based on its logo font alone?
- Morning Wood: Jenny P.
- Morning List: 9 Adorable Baby Commercials.
True! Simply true….
…pornography works in the most basic of ways on the brain: It is Pavlovian. An orgasm is one of the biggest reinforcers imaginable. If you associate orgasm with your wife, a kiss, a scent, a body, that is what, over time, will turn you on; if you open your focus to an endless stream of ever-more-transgressive images of cybersex slaves, that is what it will take to turn you on. The ubiquity of sexual images does not free eros but dilutes it.”